Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The March Challenge is on!

Read Write Poem's March Poetry Mini-Challenge doesn't involve any writing, so it should be pretty easy for me to complete. I hate to admit it, but I was "late" for the February challenge and only completed three of the five days. Ok! Stop making me feel guilty! March gives me the ability to start over fresh. I'm going to pretend that February never happened. :)

For the next five day I, and many other RWP fans, will be preparing for NaPoWriMo. I'm going to try to take it easy this month because last April was not easy.

Day one of this five day challenge requires us to introduce ourselves to a new form of poetry. I'm choosing to learn more about Fibonacci Poetry. You can learn more about Fib Poetry here, here, and here. You can also visit the blog of Gregory Pincus here; he's the creator.

No comments:

Post a Comment