Sunday, June 21, 2009

I had the One-Minute Writing of the Day!!!



I am honored to have my piece Stage Fright chosen as the One-Minute Writing of the Day for the Friday Fiction prompt over at The One-Minute Writer. Honestly, words cannot describe how proud I am right now. I have been following this blog for a few months and have come across some really talented writers, so to have the One-Minute Writing of the Day is a great honor to me. Please head over to the site and see the amazing daily writings that people choose to share.

Thanks so much to C. Beth for choosing my piece and thank you to all of those who continue to support my writing efforts. Every comment, email, and visitor is greatly appreciated.

4 comments:

  1. congrats, Jessica!

    I'm not surprised at all!! What a wonderful piece--it's a much-deserved award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to you Ma'um, I agree you were winner hands down. thanx for the entry..you are also invited to visit, if you like

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work! Love the one-minute writer, btw. I wouldn't have known about it had it not been for your blog--so thanks!!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone!

    And V, I'm so happy to have introduced someone to The One-Minute Writer!

    ReplyDelete