Monday, October 19, 2009

Just catching up...

My poor neglected blog! With all the preparation for my brother's wedding and then getting sick out of the blue I haven't had much time to write or to read many of the blogs I subscribe to. But I'm starting to feel better and getting back into the swing of things.

I got sick right before the wedding and managed to stay well enough to have a great time through all the festivities. After the wedding however, the cold or flu, I'm not really sure what it was, completely took over.

Here's a picture of one of the bouqets that I thought I would share just for fun.

I didn't get to take as many pictures as I would have liked; I was too busy being involved in the wedding and trying to take in as much as possible. I still can't believe my little brother is married, but he couldn't have picked a better wife. I'm so happy for both of them. I know they will have an amazing life together and I hope they get started on those babies soon because I can't wait to be Aunt Jessica!

I'm working on my Read Write Poem prompt for this week and I hope to have it completed by Thursday. My original idea for the prompt didn't work out so I had to start over. Wish me luck!

I think that's about all for now.

1 comment:

  1. i'm crazy busy prepping for my brothers wedding as well... he's getting married in about 3 weeks! the color combo of those flowers are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete