Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Botanic Garden. Time well spent.





Erick and I went to the Botanic Garden today. It was a great time. I took almost 200 pictures and while I won't be posting them all here, I thought I would share a few of my favorites. It's been a while since I posted random pics on this site and I miss discovering new and beautiful things and sharing them with those who visit my blog.

We both decided that we need to make a conscious effort to get back to the BG a few times a year. It's a great place to go for inspiration and a great way to spend a day off. If you're in the Chicago area and haven't been to the Botanic Garden in a while, or ever, I suggest you get out there soon. It was a little chilly today and it started raining toward the end, but it was still a wonderful visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment