Friday, January 1, 2010

Let's start the year off write!

Cheesy title I know, but considering I'm recovering from all the New Year's Eve festivities I think I'm allowed to be a little cheesy. It's my first blog posting of the year after all!

Starving for inspiration I turned to some of my favorite poetry and writing blogs for a little direction. The One-Minute Writer did not disappoint. The prompt is simple enough; describe 2009 in 20 words and hopes for 2010 in 10 words. I think I managed to sum it all up, though I didn't follow the prompt exactly. This is a new year and I plan to create my own rules. :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! Hope 2010 is good to you. XOXO

2009:
You brought me more joy, heartache, love, pain, failure, success than I ever could have imagined.

2010:
You’re a vision; a revelation just waiting to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment