Friday, April 9, 2010

Day 9: I almost failed the mission.

This keeps getting harder and harder. I don't know why I thought it would get easier. Wishful thinking I suppose. For those following the RWP prompts my something that tastes terrible is beer, the sound that makes me happy is singing birds, and the 12 words I used are in bold. The full prompt can be found here.

Pull the lever
Release the limp octopus marionette
Spread him out amongst his victims
Like winter
Then torch what remains

Build a campfire in the chimney
Startle the singing birds
As they strum to the beat of a
New season
Stow them in the trees
Feed them beer and jam

2 comments:

  1. Jessica,
    Well done! "Stow them in the trees"
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a score with "limp octopus marionette"!!!!

    and i like "torch what remains."

    you did it!!!

    ReplyDelete