Saturday, April 18, 2009

Day 18. Word Salad

This was fun. I didn't have to work too hard on a Saturday morning. I might try to do another one later if I have time. Prompt details can be found at Read Write Poem.

Word Salad, Untitled


Beauty
And bitter armor

Plead
With the nemesis

Panic
At the signs

Empty
Is the pillow thief

Who can relish in
A life aggressive

Sweet are the fragments
Of love


My original list of 50 words: Nemesis, Bitter, Sweet, Sugar, Patch, Love, Relish, Honor, Thief, Tackle, Scales, Passive, Wisdom, Crane, Wealth, View, Flow, Aggressive, Youth, Contain, Fragments, Signs, Loss, Bend, Hinder, Rise, Low, Point, Master, Life, Missed, Temper, Slither, Court, Spent, Press, Spot, Pillow, Wipe, Panic, Empty, Width, Bask, Plead, Frosted, Glow, Armor, Beauty, Close.

2 comments:

  1. I love what you did with your words. I especially like "beauty and bitter armor."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth picked my favorite two words LOL. I REALLY like what you did there with them.

    http://lori102870.blogspot.com/2009/04/had-it-been-snake-it-wouldve-bitten.html

    ReplyDelete